Gree Air Conditioner Service
Do you need to service your Gree air conditioner?
After an air conditioner is serviced, it will most definitely be working a lot more efficiently, saving costs on electricity bills. Reverse-cycle aircons have a mould and dirt accumulation in Autumn months and this can negatively affect the performance in the summer months, not pushing out enough cold air on those Queensland summer days. So, it is important to regularly get this serviced to avoid any disappointment in performance with your Gree aircon unit.
If you are due for a service for your Gree split system air conditioner, rest assured, our AC technicians have you covered. Don’t hesitate to book in a service today and get your maintenance under control.
Why do I need to get my Gree air conditioner serviced?
Unfortunately, aircons if left untreated build up with moisture, which is a breeding ground for mould, bacteria, and viruses. This can build up to a point decreasing the efficiency of your Gree air conditioner which may lead to a shutdown of the system.
What’s included in our Gree air conditioner service
Our HVAC team are upfront in the services we carry out and are experienced. Some of the key steps our service includes are:
- Deep sanitise and clean of the unit – remove any mould and dirt build up
- Test air flow and ducts – for wear and tear
- Thermostat check
- Electrical connections inspection
- Inspect and clear drain blockages
- Ensure gas pressure and levels are adequate
Why choose Aircons Online for your Gree aircon service?
At Aircons Online, we pride ourselves on the customer satisfaction. We make sure we leave when the customer is happy with everything, and all questions are answered. We are here to help and go beyond for our customers making their life easier through the process by having this value instilled within Aircons Online.
- Proudly Australian owned business.
- Fully qualified, insured, and friendly technicians.
- All our technicians are regularly trained and up to date with all the latest industry solutions and equipment.
- No BS, honest upfront fixed prices. Ensuring no surprises or hidden costs.
- We always call up 30 minutes before we arrive and will always show up on time.
- Customer satisfaction is our ultimate priority.
Book a Gree air conditioning service today
We are the Gree ac experts, don’t hesitate in contacting our friendly team today to take care of your Gree air conditioning unit today on 1300 572 435 or simply fill out our quote form.