Hitachi Air Conditioning Service
Looking for a Hitachi air conditioner service?
When it comes to servicing the Hitachi range of air conditioning systems, Aircons Online are the professionals to turn to. Hitachi provide high quality air conditioners to suit every condition in Queensland. Some of the areas we service are Brisbane, Gold Coast, Redlands, Logan and many more.
Why you need to have your Hitachi air conditioner serviced?
The climate in Australia can be a challenging one, which is why many customers in Australia opt for a Hitachi. Hitachi reverse cycle air conditioners can provide comfort in the hottest to the coldest of days. Their products range from; cooling only inverter air conditioners, reverse-cycle inverter air conditioners, inverter cassettes, inverter ducted, inverter under ceiling and standard reverse cycle split systems.
Here at Aircons Online, to keep your Hitachi aircon running at peak performance all year round, we understand how important it is to get the ac units regularly serviced. Our team are regularly trained in ensuring we find any minor issues before it becomes into a larger issue. It is important to get your Hitachi checked by a qualified technician so that you save money in the long run and prolong your ac unit’s life as well as breathing cleaner and fresher air all year round.
What’s included in our Hitachi aircon service
Our team of experts always do a comprehensive check on your entire ac system when you employ Aircons Online’s professional services. We have a process of checking each feature is working accordingly so there is no major breakdown in the future. Our processes and troubleshooting differ based on our customer’s needs. The key steps are:
- Gas levels are checked – gas levels should never drop unless there is a leak from a dodgy installation
- Electrical connections are assessed – we check that all connections have good connectivity
- Assess air flow – check if there are any blockages or broken parts
- Filters and evaporator coils are cleaned and sanitized – remove any mould and mildew build up
- Heating and cooling functions are tested – ensure your aircon unit is operating within the temperature scope efficiently
Why choose Aircons Online to carry out your Hitachi aircon service
At Aircons Online, we pride ourselves on the customer satisfaction. We make sure we leave when the customer is happy with everything, and all questions are answered. We are here to help and go beyond for our customers making their life easier through the process by having this value instilled within Aircons Online.
- Proudly Australian owned business.
- Fully qualified, insured, and friendly technicians.
- All our technicians are regularly trained and up to date with all the latest industry solutions and equipment.
- No BS, honest upfront fixed prices. Ensuring no surprises or hidden costs.
- We always call up 30 minutes before we arrive and will always show up on time.
- Customer satisfaction is our ultimate priority.
Make a booking for your Hitachi aircon service today
Whether you can visibly see mould growing in your aircon to if your aircon isn’t blowing cold/ hot air. Aircons Online team of professionals will have a solution for you. We offer a wide range of services at affordable prices. To keep your aircon running as it should all year round don’t hesitate to contact our friendly team today on 1300 472 435 or complete a quote form today.