The hybrid inverter integrates two distinct compressor control modules to ensure constant natural comfort which is achieved with maximum energy efficiency. PAM (Pulse Amplitude Modulation) provides the highest levels of power to the air conditioning unit for when you need to get cool (or warm) fast, while PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) ensures the desired room temperature and optimum energy efficiency. The Toshiba Inverter system features the best of both.
- PAM High Power – PAM works like a turbo engine in a car. It will set a compressor at the maximum power, providing fast cooling in order to achieve the desired room temperature when the air conditioner is switched on.
- PWM High Efficiency – PWM helps to balance the compressor speed revolution, either high speed when providing fast cooling, or slow speed when maintaining room temperature. So, like cruise control in a car, it results in significantly less consumption.
The Toshiba Air Conditioning DC Twin-Rotary Compressor
- High Efficiency – This compressor enables the adoption of a high-pressure refrigerant. High efficiency is evident in low speed operation ranges. It can reduce energy consumption in the AC split system when operated in long stable conditions. Rotating with two rollers at the same time makes accurate compressor rotation possible with less energy loss. As a result, it offers a great reduction in energy consumption with powerful operation.
- High reliability and low noise – The enhanced DC Twin-Rotary Compressor delivers stable performance with minimum friction. It’s ideal for noise-sensitive applications as the sound of the outdoor unit is almost imperceptible.
Technology for Health
- Toshiba IAQ Filter – Toshiba IAQ technology is able to seriously inhibit the reproductive ability of harmful bacteria and viruses such as H5N1 Avian influenza. With Toshiba IAQ, your family can breathe easier and your house will feel like it has been spring cleaned.
- Anti-mould – Pre-Filter with high performance ﬁlter Toshiba’s high-performance filter blocks out dust in your reverse cycle split system, thus you can ensure your room is kept fresh and clean.
- Easy Cleaning – All you need to do is simply wash the dirt out with running water to clean the filter. Always keep your air clean and fresh through simple & easy care.
- Simply refreshing, in a natural way – This function is designed to reduce the humidity that causes mould to form inside an air-conditioning unit. When you turn off your air conditioner, an internal fan automatically activates to dry out the coil. This removes the moisture which can cause mould to form.
- Brand: Toshiba
- Model No. – Indoor: RAS-07BKV-A1
- Model No. – Outdoor: RAS-07BKV-A1
- Reverse Cycle System: Yes
- Cooling Capacity (Watts): 2000
- Heating Capacity (Watts): 2500
- Power Source (V/Ph/HZ): 240/1/50
- Power Supply Attachment: Outdoor Unit
- Plug Size (If Applicable): Not Applicable
- Running Current, Range (Amps): 0.78 – 5.60
- Input, Cooling (Watts): 520
- Input, Range (Watts): 250-1290
- Input, Heating (Watts): 790
- Input, Range (Watts): 250-1890
- E.E.R. – Cooling: 4.21 – 4.08 – 3.37
- O.P. – Heating: 4.67 – 4.55 – 3.45
- Moisture Removal (l/hr): 1.0
- Fan Motor Output (Watts): 20
- Compressor Type: Single Rotary
- Dimensions – Indoor Unit (HxWxD mm): 293 x 798 x 230
- Weight – Indoor Unit (kg): 9
- Dimensions – Outdoor Unit (HxWxD mm): 530 x 660 x 240
- Weight – Outdoor Unit (kg): 23
- I.U. Sound Pressure Level Cooling (High/Quiet) (dBA@1mtr): 41/ 24
- I.U. Sound Pressure Level Heating (High/Quiet) (dBA@1mtr): 42/ 25
- O.U. Sound Pressure Level (Cooling/Heating) (dBA@1mtr): 48 – 63
- O.U. Sound Power Level (dBA): 60
- Connection Pipe Sizes, Gas (mm): Ø 9.52
- Connection Pipe Sizes, Liquid (mm): Ø 6.35
- Pre-Charged Length
- Minimum Pipe Length (Metre): 3
- Maximum Pipe Length (Metre): 20
- Maximum Pipe Height (Metre): 15
- Pipe Connection Methods: Flared
- Indoor Unit: RAS-07BKV-A1
- Outdoor Unit: RAS-07BKV-A1
- Remote Control
- Pre Charged Length